Monday, April 27, 2009

Attending BriForum 2009

I squeezed in my early-bird booking for Briforum 2009 late last week. I'll be a Briforum noob in Chicago later this year, but I have to admit to looking forward a good deal to hob-nobbing with the SBC gurus. ya ya.

Registration is still possible at http://briforum.com/html/register.html, but the price has gone up to $1495.

Recently, I was extremely impressed with Gabe's speedy response when I knocked over an email about some of the links not working on the 'ol www.briforum.com/videos site. I picked this up before my snowboarding holiday about a month ago, but only flagged it up to brianmadden.com when I got back to work last week. Gabe fixed the links within about a day!

Obviously, no-one else noticed or acted in the interim, which leads me to wonder how many people actually look at the vids & documents on that site regularly. It would be interesting to see some briforum/videos download stats at some point.

I can attest to the recorded sessions having revolutionised my understanding of SBC computing, notwithstanding the fact that I've been "fiddling" with most versions of Citrix since the Winview-assic period.

No comments: